The Ordinary Argan Oil

The Ordinary is a brand I have heard so much about, it's been raved and hyped since it was discovered by the blogging world. I wanted to try something for so long but the range of products is so huge I had no idea where to start. So after some extensive research and reading a lot of blogs, I went with the Cold-Pressed Argan Oil.



I suffer with dry patches on my skin but an oily t-zone so I didn't know if using an oil on my skin would be okay or it was make for a complete mess.
I've been using this product morning and night for around 2 weeks now, I use 3-4 drops and press it into my skin. I'm not going to lie, it smells a bit weird, not bad, but planty. It does feel amazing on the skin, it's so smooth and sinks into the skin so well.

I've found applying it in the morning before make up has stopped it from clinging to the dry patches which is great because I was getting really sick of that and it doesn't make my skin any oiler, I use the same amount of powder as I did before I started using it. If anything it makes my make up go on a lot more smoothly giving a more flawless finish.

This is definitely something that I am going to keep in my skincare routine all the time and at a mere £5.90 it's a complete bargain! I can't wait to try some more products from this brand.

Comments

Popular Posts