New Year, Back to Blogging

I'm back! Happy New Year! 

So for the majority reading this, you won't know that this blog started back in 2013! You also won't be able to read any of my old posts because they don't exist anymore so let me explain a bit of background... 

I started blogging in 2013, so I was in Year 11 at school, and I loved it! I loved writing about whatever I wanted to write about and post whatever I wanted to. I blogged for about a year and then from all I can remember, I just stopped. I think I lost my love for it and I was stuck at a point in my life where I didn't know what I wanted to do or where I was going. 

But this has changed! I'm now at a point where I really want to get back into writing and posting because I truly do love it! I don't particularly have any type of posts I want to write, just what I'm feeling at the time... and if anyone else wants to read them then that's great too! 

I'm in my final year at university studying Business Law, which I also love and I have a part time job in a supermarket and also work for a global beauty and healthcare company. I live a pretty fast pace, busy life but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't have a lot of free time to go out and about and explore but I'm a believer that working hard now will pay off in the future! 

So, welcome back to the blog and enjoy reading all the future posts. 



Comments

Popular Posts