So Summer Collection

Summer is by far my absolute favourite season of all, especially this year with this non-stop heatwave we seem to be having! 

If you read my last post, check it out here, you'll be aware I am a Nu Skin distributor. Each summer the company comes out with the most amazing summer deals and this year is no exception. Each week the company are releasing some of the best selling products at 20% off! This weeks products are some of my absolute all time favourites, so I'm gonna talk through each individual product that's in this weeks sale. The products are only on sale until Monday 30th July and then they will go back up to full price. 

So, first product is the Radiance Mask. This is an amazing sheet mask that helps to reduce skin discolouration, soften the skin and brighten the skin tone to promote a radiant complexion. Leave it on the skin for 5-15 minutes and let it work it's magic. One pack comes with 3 masks in and this is definitely not one to miss with a huge 20% saving. 



The next product is the Moisture Mist. I cannot rave about this product enough, it is the most amazing, versatile product I have used. It's the best product to use to refresh in this summer humidity, and an amazing tip is to keep it in the fridge so it's even colder. I took this holiday with me to Lanzarote and practically used the whole bottle to keep me and my family cool. It's also great to set/refresh make up, use a detangler when brushing through hair, cool the skin down and it helps tired eyes too. The moisture mist is an absolute bargain anyway but with 20% off I will definitely be stocking up on this. 



The Sunright 50 is the next product, this is an amazing SPF 50 to use in the sunny weather in the UK and abroad on holidays. It's a water-resistant, non-greasy formula with high UVA/UVB protection so it really will protect you in the sun. It also contains aloe vera to help soothe the skin in the sun but of course, it needs to be reapplied throughout the day to keep the protection levels up. 



A product that goes hand in hand with Sunright 50 is the Sunright Lipbalm 15. This Lip Balm is a great product to just chuck in your handbag or in the car, it contains SPF 15 so willl protect your lips whilst also being super moisturising and with 20% it is an absolute bargain! 



Up next is the Tru Face Instant Line Corrector, this is part of the Tru Face collection but can be used on its own. It softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles in less than 10 minutes and gives smoother looking skin for up to 12 hours! It's perfect to use under make up in the morning before work or even better for a night out. This is a higher priced product but it's truly worth it. 



The next product is one of my absolute loves, the Baobab Body Butter! I cannot even describe in words how much I love this product. Baobab is a fruit tree and this combined with shea butter is a dream to apply on the skin. It smells incredible too. I suffer from eczema and super dry skin anyway so I have to be so careful with what I use, this keeps my skin moisturised all day, it helps to soothe itchy patches and it's helped my skin look and feel better over time! This product is definitely in my top 5 without a doubt and like the Moisture Mist, I will be stocking up on this. 



The Ageloc Dermatic Effects is a scientifically formulated product that smooths the appearance of fat and cellulite and improves the skins firmness. It can be used daily, is really moisturising and helps skin look smoother and more contoured. I have seen before and afters of this product being used and oh yes does it work! I've never seen anything work so amazingly well so quickly and if this is something you suffer with I would definitely consider trying this out whilst it is on offer. 



There is another product, the TR90 JS, but this has already sold out! They only went on sale at 8am this morning so it's clear these products are going to be flying out the warehouse! If anyone wants more information about this product for when it does come back in stock then just email: simranbhamra@hotmail.co.uk

I am happy to send any before and after pictures and results pictures for any of the products to anyone who is interested. As I mentioned, these products are only on sale until 30th July, 8am but I will be placing orders throughout the week. I understand it's also PAYDAY week for most of us so if anyone wants to confirm their order and pay on payday then that is perfectly fine to. Feel free to email me at the above email address, comment below, or message me on my Instagram @simbhamra 

Cannot wait to get all your orders in and for you all to start receiving your products soon! 




Comments

Popular Posts